1. Click the 'wireless network' icon in your system tray to view a list of available networks.
2. Click 'PAL3.0', check 'Connect automatically', and then click 'Connect'.
3. Click Connect
4. Enter your Purdue Username and Password and Choose OK
- If you change your Career Account password, sometimes Windows does not recognize the new password when reconnecting to PAL3.0. To fix this follow these steps to remove PAL3.0.
- Click the 'wireless network' icon in your system tray and select 'Network settings'.
- Click 'Manage known networks'.
- Select 'PAL3.0' then click 'Forget'.
- Reconnect to PAL3.0 as usual.