If you are certain the email is malicious please forward the message as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org in lieu of the KCC so that the message contents can be reviewed at the campus level. If a questionable email is received and you are unsure if it is legitimate and you would like help from the KCC to determine its legitimacy please forward the message as an attachment to email@example.com and we can look into it.
To forward an email as an attachment in Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2013:
1. Select, but do not open the message that you want to report.
2. On the Home tab, in the Respond group, click More.
3. Select Forward as Attachment.
4. In the To line, type the email address above
5. Click Send.
To forward an email as an attachment in Outlook Web Access (OWA.Purdue.edu):
1. Right-click the message that you want to send as an attachment (but do not open it).
2. Click Forward as Attachment. A new message will be opened with the message you selected added as an attachment.
3. In the To line, type the email address from above
4. Type a subject.
5. Type your message in the message body (if any).
6. When you finish typing the message, click Send or press ALT+S to send it.
* Note: owa.purdue.edu works best with Internet Explorer